Welcome to my adventure

Thanks for coming to my blog... I hope you enjoy reading about my travels and adventures during this year. Click on the link above to see pictures of my adventure year... the password for the shutterfly account is ilovecarly (because I know you do)

Monday, October 26, 2009
















YEAH!!!!!
I'm home!! I can also do my blog by myself. Since I was in China, the country blocks certain and a lot of websites, so I had to send an email to my mom in order to post an entry. Now, I can do it via the actual website.

The last few days have been going pretty well I haven't been too tired but my body isn't really on Minnesota time yet because this morning I woke up at 3:30 am, which in China is only about 4 in the afternoon. Its getting a little frustrating but it's so hard not being able to take a nap! For this post I'm going to try to add some photos, but I don't know how that will turn out seeing how I haven't put pictures on here before.

I have lots of things to say but I have to go for right know.

Carly
























No comments:

Post a Comment