Welcome to my adventure

Thanks for coming to my blog... I hope you enjoy reading about my travels and adventures during this year. Click on the link above to see pictures of my adventure year... the password for the shutterfly account is ilovecarly (because I know you do)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Leaving Liping

I just wanted to write a quick entry before I leave for Beijing for a day and a half. We're going to Beijing to see the Great Wall and The Temple of Heaven. We get to stay at the Yosemite Club Hotel, which is really nice.

We leave for Minnesota on Thursday morning and get to Minnesota Thursday morning!! I don't like that at all!!:~)

Well I need to spend the last half hour with the kids.
Hope to see everyone soon.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO CAR!
    SAMI,KYRA, AND LINDSEY HERE...
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete