Welcome to my adventure

Thanks for coming to my blog... I hope you enjoy reading about my travels and adventures during this year. Click on the link above to see pictures of my adventure year... the password for the shutterfly account is ilovecarly (because I know you do)

Friday, September 18, 2009

The First Ever!!

Hello Everyone!


This is just a practice blog. I am still in the states and it's about 6 days until I fly out of Minneapolis to China. I hope that I'll be able to stay in contact with as many of you as i can except for the fact I won't ever be using my own computer. That's a disappointment but I didn't have enough time to earn that much money!!

Your contact will be fantastic and I hope to be able to continue this blog as much as I possibly can.

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment